Daily Hotel-style Housekeeping
starting at $149 / month
Currently operating in San Francisco and New York City
Imagine coming home every day to clean.
Imagine a new way of living.
Here's what people are saying about us:
Complete Game Changer!
I think Fairy is going to be a complete game changer to the cleaning service industry for urban living. Maria, our cleaner, is very polite, professional, fast, and consistent. Overall, I feel like we've been getting 5-star service. The Fairy team takes customer feedback very seriously, and they are quick to respond.
I love that I can easily access my account online to manage my cleaning schedule and leave specific instructions for what I want the cleaner to focus on each day. Thank you for an amazing cleaning service Fairy team!
Fairy customer for 4 months
Newfound Family Time
Fairy takes a major task off my plate everyday - cleaning up the mess my 1 year old makes! I now use my newfound time to spend with my 1 year old, instead of cleaning up after him.
I always have the biggest smile when I get the "Today's Fairy Housekeeping is Complete" email. It's a sense of relief knowing that my house will be clean on a daily basis.
I can't imagine my life without my magical fairies!
Fairy customer for 3 months
- 30 or 60 min cleanings Monday to Friday depending on plan
- Customizable cleaning tasks
- Substitute housekeepers at your request
- Liability insurance
What is Fairy?
The best daily hotel-style cleaning in the city. Period.
Fairy is a platform that connects residents with professional housekeepers in their area to bring personalized daily housekeeping at an unbeatable price.
Each housekeeping partner must pass a background-check and have at least two years of cleaning experience. We meet each housekeeper that joins our platform in-person and assess their cleaning ability before beginning to service customers. During each appointment, your housekeeper can follow the agenda you set or work from the default cleaning list that is a Standard Fairy Cleaning (see below for more details.
Fairy's mission is simple: to deliver happiness to every home in the world. We can’t wait to introduce you to your own regular housekeeper!
What is a Standard Fairy Cleaning? (what can be accomplished in 30 minutes)
- Wipe down of all counters
- Load / Unload the dishwasher
- Wipe down of all counters and surfaces
- Toilet cleaning
- Make Bed
What supplies do housekeepers use?
Housekeepers are allowed to purchase a starter kit of cleaning supplies from Fairy that includes the following:
- Eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner
- Swiffer along with Swiffer wipes
- Shoe covers
- Comet bleach
- Microfiber towels
What if I want my housekeeper to use my own cleaning supplies?
- No problem, just make sure to let your housekeeper know by updating the settings in your profile > Checklists & Notes > General Notes. You can also let them know by messaging them directly from your online account.
What if I don’t have a vacuum?
- As a platform, Fairy doesn’t provide cleaners with equipment such as a vacuums. However, if you would like your cleaner to vacuum your home, please provide them with one and leave notes regarding the location here.
Why daily housekeeping?
Unlike most traditional housekeeping services that come bi-weekly or monthly, our housekeeping partners intentionally come to clean daily so you can focus on the things that truly matter to you each and every day.
Because of our frequent cleanings, you don't have to worry about waiting until your next clean. You don't have to watch the dust mites pile up in your living room corner, or the number of clothes to be folded turn into a mini-Tower of Pisa. Fairy housekeeper partners take care of each housekeeping task immediately, so you can stop thinking about doing the dishes or taking out the trash and more about what you need to do to relax.
Where are you based?
Fairy is headquartered in San Francisco - a city brimming with innovation and nestled among some of the world's fastest-growing tech companies. We have recently expanded into New York City and have plans for total world domination.
What type of buildings do you service?
Fairy services residential building complexes (apartments and condos) in San Francisco and New York. We do not currently service individual townhouses, apartments, condos or homes outside of the city.
To check whether we service your building:
- Enter in your address, unit number and email in the fields above.
- Click "Check Availability."
- If we are servicing your building, you will be prompted to continue the trial sign-up process.
- If we are not servicing your building, we will keep your address on file and let you know when we are able to open up your building for service.
To open up a new building, we require at least 10 residents interested in our free housekeeping trial. Please see the "Other" section of the FAQs to see how you can rally up your neighbors to get Fairy into your community!
Who will be servicing my home?
Fairy has a network of housekeeping partners in neighborhoods all over San Francisco and New York City. To ensure you have a consistent experience, you will be able to request your primary housekeeper, who will become your regular. You will see information about a housekeeper before selecting them including reviews, reliability, the number of cleanings they have done, etc. Your housekeeper will be able to confirm your request once chosen.
Your housekeeper will also be servicing other residents in your building and will be able to properly service your home according to your needs. You have the option to change or request a new primary housekeeper on your profile at any time.
What else should I know right off the bat?
Our housekeeping partners and residents form the heart of our community and mission. Our partners set out every morning to fulfill your personalized needs. Our hospitality team scans your ratings and feedback hourly to ensure that no experience dips below 5-stars. And our national team works diligently behind-the-scenes to make sure your experience remains seamless.
We have been said to improve relationships between spouses, partners and roommates, and to have made many mothers (and fathers) proud.
So go ahead. Call your mother. Invite her over. Show her that she can sit on your couch without squishing a half-forgotten sandwich five days old. It will be the best birthday present ever.
Do you clean on the holidays?
In order to enable our housekeeping partners and team members to be home with their families, Fairy will be closed on the following national holidays.
- Monday, January 2: New Year's Day
- Monday, January 16: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 20: Presidents' Day
- Monday, May 29: Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4: Independence Day
- Monday, September 4: Labor Day
- Monday, October 9: Columbus Day
- Saturday, November 11: Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 23: Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 25: Christmas
Thank you for your support and understanding!