How do I get started with Fairy?
Here’s how you can get started with Fairy right now:
- Register for an account by filling out your address, unit number and email.
- Click "Check Availability."
- Request your primary housekeeper.
You can log into your account at any time to view and manage your appointments.
Service is not currently available in my area. What can I do?
If we are not yet servicing your area, we will keep your address on file and let you know when we are able to open up your area for service. In the meantime, there are ways you can spread the word about Fairy to help get us into your area:
- Post a note about Fairy in your nextdoor.com community portal.
- Send an email blast to your neighbors about Fairy (if you know them of course!)
- Spread the word verbally.
Need emails or templates? We have some for you. Contact us on ourfor examples.
Can I meet my housekeeper on the first day? When will I know he or she is coming?
Of course! You will receive a time window that your housekeeper will come to your place.
What if I have pets?
We are a pet-friendly company, so we will work with you to ensure that we come at a time that is convenient for your and your furry (or scaly) friends.
However, please note that for the safety of our housekeeping partners, we DO NOT directly handle live animals. That includes (but is not limited to): feeding pets, cleaning cages, walking pets, or any other similar activities.
What should I not expect from my cleanings?
Our Housekeeping Partners will strive to dazzle you with their top-notch housekeeping ability.
Nevertheless, there are a few things that you should NOT expect:
- A series of daily “deep cleanings.” Our housekeeping partners use your checklist to focus on certain cleaning tasks during their 30 minute or 1 hour cleaning sessions. This will not be a deep cleaning of your entire apartment every day but more of a daily refresh to keep things looking consistently great.
- Mind reading If you have something specific that you would like our housekeeping partners to focus on, be sure to update your checklist before the appointment and they’ll make sure to do it! Otherwise, there’s no way for them to know what you need.
Learn who we are, what can be accomplished in a 30 or 60 minute cleaning and what types of buildings we service.
Customers can also schedule longer, single cleanings
Select a housekeeper and schedule your first cleaning.
Safety and Trust
Read how to manage key access, how to choose the right housekeeper and information on insurance.
Billing and Subscription
Learn how to manage your service and how you will be billed.
Logistics & Supplies
Allergies? We can handle that! Also, read more about logistics and supplies.
Any other questions? Please contact our support team and we will be happy to answer any of your questions!
Have a question? You can contact our support team any time.